How to Make Outlook working in Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP (s)) save your password!
When you configure the Outlook Anywhere configurations you will have to enter the username/password every time you start your Outlook,
this post is here to overcome this behavior:
- Your Email Organization supports NTLM authentication
- Your mailbox server is mailboxserver.domain.local
- your email is somthing@Domain.com
1- Insure Authentication is NTLM
2- Run Outlook and save password
3- Run control keymgr.dll
4- Edit mailboxserver.domain.local to be *. domain.local
5- Add *.Domain.com
6- If still not working
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- In the right pane, double-click LmComatibilityLevel.
- In the Value data box, type a value of 2 or 3 that is appropriate for your environment,